Saturday, December 13, 2008

people these days...smh lol

so im vibin at the crib (bored as fuck)..so0 im scrollin thru my buddy list n that led me to think...wtf is wrong with people??? lol....like the "away message" turned into like the psycologist with no reply...true story...like i never understood y the away message went from sayin why ur (keyword) AWAY from ur computer or fone...to becoming like a place to air ur dirty laundry..i can undastand puttin a quik line of how u feelin real quik n wut not..but ppl b whylinnnn on the aways lol...espiecially the people who do the "no1 aim me" aways lol..neva undastood it..if ur mad to that point....ummm sign off?...lol das the onli solution i can think of in that situation...or the people who have the aways like "stop being nosey and reading my aways" lmao0...i dunt think i even have to get into how dumb that sounds its pretty self explanatory like wtf r u doin puttin up aways for absolutely no1 2 read?? sounds pretty contradicting to me...which brings me back to my point........when did away messages become the psycologist with no reply??....n last but not least...wtf is wrong with people???....smh

.....just thinkin outloud lol

* Nik0 *

3 comments:

  1. lmfaooo i think the same thingggg!! ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha hell yea - i be wondering the same shxt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. guilty of most of the above. But unlike most I have 33 buddies. And all are my friends that I speak to on a regular basis. Therefore they know what im going through, and if they don't, instead of my personally calling, texting ect. they'll just read it on my away...
    for everyone else who aren't on my buddy list .. they just need to mind their b.i

    ReplyDelete