Monday, January 12, 2009

name that tuneee!!

This is something new ima start doing on the blog hopefully everyday ill post a new one...but what ill be doing is posting a song that has either a sample or is a remake of a song...and ill post where it orinigally came from also...just a little something fun u know? cause i know when i hear the original to a song i never knew was sampled i get mad surprised and intrested in it,and i love hearing the originals to songs we listen to nowadays...so might as well share my knowledge with everyone of the ones that i know off the top of my head....so to start it off todays songs are..... Common-Break my heart
&
George Duke- Someday

"Break my heart" was produced by Kanye west on Common's "Finding forever" album


Break My Heart - Common


Someday - George Duke

No comments:

Post a Comment